Purchase Out of Curiosity on amazon.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

..strides

I lost my cousin on Saturday, October 23rd. One of my best cousins. Nonso Onyeabo. He had a blog also and major impact on my life. He was a lawyer, banker, an awesome awesome writer, a POET. His blog - http://ozaveshe.blogspot.com
He was ill, we had faith, he moved on to a better place.

My sister won a competition that same week. She's an excellent writer also and a truly wonderful person - http://morgan.edu/About_MSU/News/Ford-Turpin_Creative_Writing_Contest_Winners.html

Life is full of many many things... When you leave, what will you be remembered for?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm something to ponder upon..... Congrats to Nenz, MSU should have added a link to read an excerpt of the book, and also added her picture.

    Nonso is in a better place.... It is well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your cousin and I agree with C.O. I was expecting to see some sorta excerpt when I clicked on the link.

    ReplyDelete